ONLY 1 DAY TO CARS 3 !

Hi ! How's it going ? It's been a while since my last blog post. Cars 3 is coming to the cinemas tommorow ! I'm so excited about it. Whatever, I hope you like my post !

THE MOVIE ITSELF

Cars 3 is the first movie that Pixar is releasing in 2017. It's directed by Brian Fee and the movie's music composer is Randy Newman. I'm sure that Pixar will give us an amazing soundtrack ! The Cars 3 movie is rated G and rated 7,7 by IMDb. Not bad. And by the way, why Cars 2 rated 6,2 by IMDb ? It was not a very bad movie but it was a kind of unsuccess for Pixar. I think Pixar will relax after Cars 3.

THE CAST

Owen Wilson - Lightning McQueen
Larry The Cable Guy - Mater
Bonnie Hunt - Sally Carrera
Armie Hammer - Jackson Storm
Cristela Alonzo - Cruz Ramirez

WHAT WE KNOW ABOUT THE MOVIE ? (SPOILERS !!!)


1- First. Pixar announced it in 2015. Right ?


2- The first teaser arrived on November 21th 2016. The one that Pixar said ''HEY KIDS, WANNA SEE LIGHTNING MCQUEEN DIE ?''


3- On January 6th 2017, Pixar introduced the 3 main characters of the movie. Lightning McQueenCruz Ramirez and Jackson Storm. I don't know why, but I hate Jackson Storm since I saw him for the first time. He looks like a highbrow.

4- On January 9th, Pixar gave as an extended look for Cars 3 called ''Lightning Strikes''.

5- On 20th of February 2017, they released a new extended look called ''Next Generation''.

6- On March 24th 2017 Pixar made 2 live streams on YouTube, where they showed us how to draw Cruz Ramirez and Jackson Storm.

7- And on 26th April 2017, they FINALLY released the official trailer of Cars 3 for The United States.

8- On 10th of May 2017 they released a new trailer called Rivalry.

9- On 20th May 2017 they shared the Thomasville TV Spot.

10- And then on 1st of June, they gave us the Unstoppable TV spot.

11- 6 days ago on 9th of June, they gave us a new trailer called The Limit.

12- And just 16 hours ago, they released a video called What Fuels You.

BONUS :

They released ZZ Ward's Ride on 13th April 2017. And tommorow on 16.06.2017 they are gonna give us an official clip for it !

WHAT IS ACTUALLY GOING TO HAPPEN IN THE MOVIE ? (SPOILERS ! Just a little)

A rookie named Jackson Storm arrives and McQueen blindsided and pushed out of his career. McQueen teams up with Cruz Ramirez and together, and try to get Lightning McQueen back in the game.


What I think about the movie ?

I was at the store today. I saw different storybooks about the movie and I took a quick look in them. I I always wanted to know what will happen in Cars 3, but when I learned what will happen in the film, I was frustrated. I won't tell you what is going to happen in the movie, but my expectations were pretty big. I was so angry when I learned the end of the movie and I was like 'What the freak Pixar !? This is injustice ! Rebellion ! Rebellion ! Mutiny !'. 'I'm never gonna watch a Pixar movie again in my life ! ' said one of the biggest Pixar freaks. But I still wait SO MUCH for the movie. Even my big frustration I'm sure that I'm gonna like it so much ! I gotta take some napkins with me for the movie. Pretty sure I'm going to cry EVEN IF THERE'S NO REASON. I'm gonna find one. ;)

But whatever. xD. Let's wait for the movie with PATIENCE. Just a one day. :) Hope you like the movie when watching on theatres !


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Facts For Every Pixar Movie

9 Pixar Graduation Caps

A Close Look To WALL-E

Picture of the month

Picture of the month