Pixar ...Crossovers ?

Hi guys ! This time I'm doing something different as you see. I'm creating a post about Pixar charcters (or movies) ''Crossovered ???'' dunno how to say it. I think you understood me ! Let's go.


WALLET ???

It's actually WALL-E.T. , but for me it is WALLET. LOL. But it's a great idea.

JOY ,SADNESS AND LINCOLN

I don't know from where this idea came to it's creator ,but it's great !

PIXAR WARS ..?

Hahahaha...Just take a look at Mike Wazowski. Isn't that enough ? xD

PIXAR'S BRAVE AND DREAM WORKS' HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON

^-^ Cute ^-^

PIXAR'S WALL-E AND DISNEY'S BIG HERO 6 

If you saw these BnL posters before, you will say : 'OMG. Such a great idea.'

JOY POTTER xD

To be honest ,Joy fits PERFECTLY to Harry Potter. Isn't she ? Great job !

...SHREK...WAZOWSKI ???

Did that went too far ?

WALL-E AND GROOT

I didn't know that Groot is actually The Plant. Just added a new fact to my knowledge.

EVE FROM WALL-E AND XJ-9 (JENNY) FROM MY LIFE AS A TEENAGE ROBOT ?

EVE and Jenny can be the perfect team for saving the world. Haha... Right ?

Allright guys ! That is it for today. I hope you liked it. You can always leave a comment down below. Follow my blog for more content like these ! See you next time !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Facts For Every Pixar Movie

9 Pixar Graduation Caps

ONLY 1 DAY TO CARS 3 !

Picture of the month

Picture of the month