6 Funny Confessions About Pixar

Hi ! I wasn't sharing blog post for a while. How is it going ? Today's blog post is a little bit weird, but funny. I hope you like it !

1-When I was little, I always tought Radiator Springs is real and I  always wanted to go there. xD

2- Toy Story 3 always makes me cry at the end.


3- I always wanted to create a new character for myself and be a character from The Incredibles, Cars or Wall-E.

4- I was a Lightning McQueen freak at the age of preschool. And most of my Lightning McQueen stuff still waits to see the light at the attic. xD However, this freak still stays in my heart. It's just waiting Cars 3. xD

5- I said Lightning McQueen. When I was a kid, I always wondered why Lightning McQueen contains 'Queen' even if he is not female. I was wondering why Pixar didn't call him Lightning McKing. xD Look how smart was I. xD My parents should be proud of me xD

All right. The last one. This is the best !

6- I was 6 years old when I saw a clownfish for the first time I started to point it,telling my friends that's Nemo.xD Yes, Nemo might be a clownfish, but every clownfish can't be Nemo. This was the most legitness thing I can say about that...

Yup. That's it.  Hope you had fun in this post. See you in another post. Bye !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Facts For Every Pixar Movie

9 Pixar Graduation Caps

A Close Look To WALL-E

Picture of the month

Picture of the month