Is It Possible To Tour Pixar ?

Is it possible to tour Pixar ? This is a quite interesting subject to discuss,I think. My biggest dream is to work at Pixar. But I really want to tour the studio sometimes. Don't you want to tour it too ? I did a lot of researches about that (I still do researches) to find a proper answer. Maybe there's a possibility to tour the home of my favorite animated movies and characters. I'm trying to do my best to use my chances. Here I'm sharing you some advices to get a tour of Pixar Animation Studios. Maybe you will tour it someday.

FAMILY AND FRIENDS WHO WORK AT PIXAR

If you have a family member or a friend who works there,you are lucky ! People working at Pixar have the rights to take their family and friends on a short studio tour. You can ask them.

CHARITY EVENTS

You need to know that Pixar organizes charity events sometimes and they sell tickets to people who want to tour the studio. But the tickets may be expensive. The tickets' price can be 300-400 dollars or even more. The best option is to be prepared for a charity event and start collecting money step by step.

BE A PIXAR BLOGGER

Some people who like Pixar (Very or too much) create a website,blog (Just like me :D) or a youtube channel to share things about Pixar with people all around the world. Pixar likes these types of people and invites them to the studio. There are many youtubers and bloggers who were invited to the Pixar studios.

CONTESTS

Even if it's rare,Pixar hold contests sometimes. I never saw a contest of Pixar,but maybe someday... You can always give it a chance and enter a Pixar contest. You can win merchandise or even a ticket to see the studio.

APPLY TO WORK AT PIXAR

You can apply to work at Pixar if you are enough skilled and over 18 years old (Of course :D) But know that the number of people who apply to work there increases every year.

MEDIA

If you are a journalist for example,you can contact Pixar to interwiew someone who works there. Pixar gave us this option and we have to use it xD. But know that if you are a student (Like me :D) ; You can not interwiew someone at Pixar for a project of course xD.

WRITE A LETTER

If the other options I gave you are not advisable for you,you can give it a try that way. First you gonna do is to visit fanmail.biz and find the adress of someone who works there,then you will write your letter and send it. I'm not sure about the tickets,but you can receive an autograph.

Thank you for reading my blog post ! I hope this will help you out and you will visit Pixar one day !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Facts For Every Pixar Movie

9 Pixar Graduation Caps

A Close Look To WALL-E

Picture of the month

Picture of the month