Hi !

Hi guys ! My name is Meli. This is my first blog post. Thank you for being my guest around here ! I'm happy to see you ! I will introduce myself shortly. Let's get started.

My full name is Melek. I incredibly love Pixar. 😁 That's why I started my blog. LOL. But please note : My English isn't perfect. It's not my main language. I will do my best to write this blog in proper English.

By the way, I will post things here only when I have free time. Sometimes i don't have free times because of my homework,exams etc. Summer is coming, so even if i don't share something here soon, I'll share when the school ends.  πŸ˜

Okay ! I tried to keep this post short (I think I kept it short 😁). Thank you for paying attention and reading this ! See you very soon !





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Facts For Every Pixar Movie

9 Pixar Graduation Caps

A Close Look To WALL-E

Picture of the month

Picture of the month