14 emotional Pixar moments

Pixar plays a very important role in our lives with their amazing movies. Toy Story,Monsters Inc.,Finding Nemo... I'm here to give you the most emotional scenes in the Pixar movies. I'm not giving you a top list because I like them all and can't decide which scene is better,so i just ordered them mixed. Let's'a go !

Carl And Ellie's Maried Life - UP


These parts of the movie are one of the most cute and dramatic scenes in the Pixar history. Do you agree with me ?

The moment Nemo said 'Love you dad' - FINDING NEMO


This part of the movie was pretty cute.

Riley's desicion to run away from home - INSIDE OUT


When watching these parts of the movie I was almost gonna cry.

When she loved me - TOY STORY 2


This maybe is the reason why I don't donate my old toys. They're safe in the attic (xD).

Define dancing - WALL-E


My favorite part of my favorite Pixar movie. Cute.

Goodbye Boo - MONSTERS INC.


Kitty ?...

When Mike fixed Boo's door - MONSTERS INC.


<3

The scene that toys hold hands - TOY STORY 3


This is one of the saddest scenes in the Toy Story series. The movie didn't end that way, but if you watch it for the first time (In forever xD) you might watch it in shock.

The moment Marlin gives up and leaves Dory - FINDING NEMO


Sad.

The dissapearing of Bing Bong - INSIDE OUT


Take Riley to the moon for me,okay ?


Andy giving his toys (Or the gang) to Bonnie - TOY STORY 3


Ok, I confess. Everytime I watch this I cry until all of the tears in my eyes fall...


WALL-E doesn't remember EVE - WALL-E


This was the MOST shocking,terrifying and frustrating Pixar movie scene in my childhood. Watched this movie so many times and I still shed tears in this part.

BUT

EVE's farewell kiss - WALL-E


A tiny electric spark changes everything.

AND THEN

WALL-E remembers everything - WALL-E



♪ That it only took a moment to be loved a whole life long ♪



Phew... To much emotions,right ? Whatever. Thank you for reading my post and if you like it please leave me a comment or follow my blog. Thank you !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Facts For Every Pixar Movie

9 Pixar Graduation Caps

A Close Look To WALL-E

Picture of the month

Picture of the month